These delicious panko-crumb cauliflower nibbles are a perfect finger canapé to offer your guests.
1 Large Cauliflower
4 tbsp Soya
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Olive Oil
200g Panko Crumbs
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp All Spice
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Cumin
Ingredients for Dip
1. Heat the oven to 180c
2. Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized chunks, but not so small that they crumble.
3. In a small bowl, combine the honey, olive oil and soya (if you need more just double the quantities).
4. In a separate bowl, mix the panko crumbs with the all spice, turmeric, cumin and the garlic salt and pepper.
5. Place the cauliflower pieces into the liquid mix.
6. Take the cauliflower and place into the crumb mix.
7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment (it’s far better than foil). Bake the cauliflower for 20 minutes – until it’s soft in the middle and crispy on the outside.
Pour the tahini sauce into a small bowl and sprinkle with paprika and micro greens. Serve on a platter, whilst the nibbles are still warm.