2 bananas mashed
135g (1 cup) self raising flour
50g chopped pecans
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
1 tsp baking powder
500g Icing sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
(If its too wet then add more icing sugar and if its too dry add some more butter)
Drizzle of honey
1 sliced banana
- Pre heat the oven at 170c
- With an electric hand whisk or kitchen aid beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add in the philidelphia together with the vanilla extract and beat together.
- Mash the bananas and add to the mixture together with the eggs and mix again.
- Add the self raising flour and the baking powder beat together until all combined.
- Fold in the chopped pecans with a spoon.
- Pour in a greased or lined loaf tin and bake for 40-50 mins make sure that when you put your knife it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and while it is make the icing.
- Once it has completely cooled you can ice the cake and for decoration drizzle it with honey, crushed pecans and sliced bananas.